Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm moving...

I’m moving! Well not me really, but my blog.

My Seattle Veg coach business is really taking off and I’m going to start blogging under that name to start tying things together. And I’m going to be a more active blogger. Really.
What’s going on with the business?

I’ll be doing a radio show! Details are still being worked out, and I don’t know exactly when I’ll be starting yet but should definitely be by end of summer. It could be much sooner but I’m so busy with so many projects right now I can’t get it off the ground quite yet.

The show will be an evolving format, but initially I’ll follow a theme each week, with tips and thoughts on said theme, probably have a product review, open the phone lines, maybe some recipes too. The overall theme of my business is to make veg-ism easy, so I’ll always promote that!

One goal of the new blog will be to coordinate it with the show - so I can always refer people to follow up on blog or website after the show.

I’m going to use the book World Peace Diet by Will Tuttle as the base for themes. This book outlines all the “reasons” to go vegan in a simple, straightforward way. I’m a certified WPD facilitator- which means I’ve spent time with Will and others discussing the issues surrounding eating animals and completed required homework. While there may be issues not specifically mentioned in the book, I think it’s a great starting point and discussions can carry from there.

I’m also working on more vegan cooking classes outside of the home setting. Recipe testing keeps us busy – but full and happy!

So tune into KKNW and I’ll be there soon! I’m aiming for Saturday mornings for now, I can’t really have a weekday show since I still travel for my day job so much, we’ll see.

New blog page:
http://seattlevegcoach.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment